Terms and Conditions for Graduate/Credential Students
By accepting our offer of admissions, you are making a commitment to attend Cal Poly and are required to meet the following Terms and Conditions. While we don’t want to rescind anyone’s offer of admission, any failure to meet these requirements may lead to your admission being canceled.
You understand that:
- You will need to accept your offer of admission on your My Cal Poly Portal within 30 days of receiving your notification email.
- You will need to submit an official final transcript with the date your degree was obtained from the institution that granted your Bachelor’s degree.
- Your GPA from the institution that granted you a Bachelor’s degree must be above a 2.5 or you must provide GRE or GMAT test scores that are above the 50-percentile in Quantitative, Verbal and Writing sections.
- If you were offered admission with specific conditions that were set forth by your graduate coordinator, those conditions must be fulfilled.
- You must enroll in and complete course work at Cal Poly for the quarter in which you were offered admission.
- Any discrepancy between the information you self-reported on your application and your transcripts or supporting documents will prompt an individual review of your admission file which may result in your admission being rescinded. Should any of your self-reported information be unable to pass verification from your transcript(s), your admission will be canceled.
- You are subject to Cal Poly’s Standard for Student Conduct
If you are an International Student, you must also:
- Maintain your visa status.
- If you are currently attending an institution in the United States, you arrange to have that institution release your SEVIS record which will allow Cal Poly to issue your I-20. Cal Poly’s SEVIS School Code is: LOS214F00093000.
- Purchase sufficient health insurance for the academic year.