Rite Aid Vaccine Clinics On Campus Oct. 19, 22, 25 and 29
Employees can access flu shots and COVID-19 vaccines in the Main Gym Lobby of the Recreation Center (No. 43, Room 101) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. COVID-19 boosters are available for certain populations. Appointments are available and walk-ins are welcome.
Free, saliva-based COVID-19 testing is available in UU220 for asymptomatic employees, open Sunday-Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. with additional hours 6-8 a.m. Mondays and Thursdays for night and swing shift employees. Everyone must make an appointment and secure a unique six-digit testing ID number at least one hour before each appointment.
- Asymptomatic testing: All employees not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms may test at the on-campus testing site in UU220.
- Symptomatic testing: If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, contact your health care provider or find a testing site in the community.
- Required testing: All employees who are not fully vaccinated — including ASI, Corporation and state employees — are required to test for COVID-19 twice a week. You are welcome to use the testing site in UU220, including during work hours. Your appropriate administrator will be notified if you are out of compliance with the COVID-19 testing requirement.
Working With Campus Passes
Academic Affairs has shared the following guidance on how employees can use the campus pass system:
- Communicate your intentions to use the campus pass via your syllabus. See sample information from the Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Post campus pass signage near the entryway of your learning environment or shared space. Download floor and wall signage from UGS or a daily campus access sign.
- Learn more on addressing student conduct issues. Please look for additional information from the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
A Healthy Campus Environment
Get to know the protocol in place to keep the campus community healthy. Still have questions? See Academic Affairs' FAQ on what to do in specific situations while providing academic instruction and support services.
Face coverings are required for everyone while indoors on campus, regardless of vaccination status. Vaccinated faculty may either wear a mask or wear a face shield and drape while teaching. You can pick up a face covering or face shield with drape at the ASI Club Services Ticket Window.
Reporting COVID-19 Cases
If you are a state employee who has tested positive or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and have been on campus in the past 14 days, complete the confidential COVID-19 online reporting form. There is also guidance for managers and department chairs.
All Cal Poly, Cal Poly Corporation, and ASI employees accessing campus facilities must comply with the CSU's vaccination requirement. If you haven't already, visit the COVID-19 Info tab of your portal to report your vaccination status, seek a medical or religious exemption, or confirm you won't be accessing campus. If you are employed by more than one of these employers, you must submit your status to each employer.
Human Resources Programs and Help
Access toolkits from Human Resources about successfully working from home, join virtual book circles and find tools to maintain an inclusive workplace on and off campus.