We meet during weeks 3,5,7, & 9 of the quarter on Thursdays from 11:10 am - 12pm in the Math Building 38, room 204.
At the meetings, we:
- Discuss upcoming events, listen to Dana's "did you know?" facts about how math has impacted history as well as modern life
- Professor Sherman's puzzle of the week
- Inform students when the new issue of the pentagon is available
- Organize informational meetings concerning the GRE, faculty research, what opportunities math students have after graduation
- Generally deepen our appreciation for the beauty of mathematics