The Cal Poly Dairy Science Department and Cal Poly Dairy Farm Advisory Team would like you to join us on the beautiful central coast for the Third Annual Cal Poly Fall Dairy Producer Symposium, “Future of Milk Price” and our first Cal Poly Symposium SALE. The Symposium and sale will be held at California Polytechnic State University and the Embassy Suites Hotel in San Luis Obispo, CA on the weekend of October 15th and 16th, 2010. You will be in for an outstanding world-class program of information and opportunities that are essential for all dairy producers.
This year we are focusing on milk pricing issues including information about:
- H.R 5288 and S 3531, the bills being considered in congress that would, if passed into law , mean a significant change in payments dairymen receive. Please join us for this unique, important and world class program.
- Learn more about the National Milk Producer's Federation Foundation for the Future Program
- Hear from industry and academic experts on how milk price became so volitle and what is being proposed to fix this difficult problem
- Get the most recent information and have your voice heard in a dynamic panel question and answer session with our speakers and lawmakers.
- Have the opportunity to bid on world class seedstock from Cal Poly's dairy herd and other producers in our first annual combined Symposium and SALE.
- Network with other industry professionals and leaders at the Friday evening BBQ and learn about the academic and research programs in the Cal Poly Dairy Science Department
- Families who are considering Cal Poly College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Science can signup to spend the Friday at Fall Preview